- We previewed 15 mins of Sh!t Theatre's JSA (Job Seekers Anonymous) at Supper Club at the Basement, Brighton. All went a lot smoother than expected and we had a great time, and met a lot of other great artists so Supper Club joins Sh!t Theatre's (brand new) Recommended Nights Out On The South Coast list. Hope we'll be back in the future.
- Problem Child - not quite over the terror yet, but Sh!t Theatre are nonetheless live every Tuesday at 7 on Red Comedy at the Seven Dials Club in Covent Garden and every other Sunday at the Wilmington Arms. This week (today) (Sunday) (the 15th) at the Wilmington also features house team the Family Business and David Shore's Monkey Toast, and the 7 on Red line-up includes Tony Law and Diane Spencer.
- Also this week, Sh!t Theatre are live with new shit at Lolitics at the Black Heart on Wednesday 18th April. Warming up the crowd for us will be Josie Long, Tiernan Douieb, Sarah Bennetto, Ben Partridge and Adam Larter.
- Thursday 19th April we're back at Laugh Out London, this time at the Camden Head.
- Sunday 22nd April Sh!t Theatre will be experimenting with some trimprov (three-way improv) live at the Wilmington with comedian and writer Matt Thomas.
- Also going on this week, we're workshopping with Sophie Allen, our BSL interpreter extraordinaire, and doing business type things with Phil O'Shea. Business things related to woolly mammoths and potentially a Sh!t O'Shea preview night next week. Stay tuned kids.
- The font changed on our blog. Just trying to keep you on your toes.
Sunday, 15 April 2012
Horses and Mammoths
I just won £4 on the Grand National! Go Sea Bass! I'm a millionaire! Anyway, this week with Sh!t Theatre: